toDAE WAD BEZ DAY
FOR CLASS 3-3
ITS WER WE GATHER....
CLOTHING
PICTURES
ITS BEST I LIKE
TANKZ TO FQYUE...managED TO GET SOME PIC
TAKE PIC WIF...fyque.... SHIN YIN...FAD...sha....n somemore
I LIKE THE teacher....
THEY so friendLY n MISS DEANNA TOO
shin YIN lOOK GORGEOUS IN HER BLACK CLOTHING
n SERIOUS SPEAKIN ur hair iS NICE...
N I MEAN IT AH
fyque...
the make up women
VOGUE alwaes....
she the camera girl to
n wif her new hair,...WOW
then sha....i like her kebaya...
she looks nice wen she open her spec
n i remember how u pose
siti ...
bright colour
....
as normal...u have never look funnY..NIce
for estee...
HEY I LIKE U weariNg DAT....
so the DIFF i hAVE EVER SEEN..
THUmbs up
yana...
SHE WEAR ORANGE IF I M NOT WRG...
SAW HER MAKE UP FOR JES...
N JES well....yeah she look diff
fad....
KASUT LAWAH....
both shoes larh deh
!!!!
KENNETh
look like mr chen
and nazri orange
hasif...
CUTE AH haha
overall 3-3 IS FUN TODAE
alot of girls LOOK diff todae
i like
so fun
STEWIE
and to STEWIE....
I ASK U TO VISIT HERe IF I WRITE ABT U
.........
hey MY GD FREN
waDEVA...dont do anything FOOLISH k..
TRY CONTAt WIF her.....
n that u wont feel SO very saD la...
k....
MUZ HAPY ALWAES...
i noe cannOT FORCE HAPPINESS...
BUT U cAN CREATe HOW TO BE HAPy
remeMBER i ALWAES HELP u one...
ANYThING LAR my fren.....
AND REMEmber LALALALALALALA
LOL (",)
TAKE CARE EVERYONE
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment