Tuesday, February 13, 2007

=))?/////

HELLO
dat means I AM WONDERIN SOMETHing


y muz my room com be affected by some ...
gave pROB..

everytime i online in my room com
ITS A SURE
someting happen one lar deh

and i'm so ADDICTED TO CHOCOLATE NOW DAYS
feel like without chocOlate..no syiokness
and tping this post wif my SCHOOL FILE..
my hp juz below my palm wer i type..

oh oh
I AHVE DONE HARM TO MY COM JUZ NOW
i juz press the button
reason y
i feel like it
=p
but i hope my com can be uses in the quickiest time
GRRRRRR


and all ready for the flour thing for tmrw..
though i dotn have any idea
muz be a last min celebration
CELEBRATION ah??
ah HAH



I don't wanna go another day, So I'm tellin' you exactly what is on my mind Seems like everybody's breakin' up And throwin' their love away But I know I got a good thing right here, That's why I say *hey...*


and
TMRW IS VALENTIME
but i never so hear ABOUT SOME MANY PEOPLE
talking abt wad to buy..etc etc etc
NOT AS NOISY or CHAOTIC liek laz yer
whereby i heard
"hey valentime leh ...8
muz be a reason for tis yer

DUNNO..


and staying back wif shinyin estee kenneth wei chun
MOST OF ALL our wonderful BEAUTIFUL form teacher mt teo
DOING the orange look a like
FUN TIME doing that
THOUGH pe lesson
wah seh
bui tahan
HA HA HA
seiously TIRED


and finally
FINALLY
i see shin yin laughing ..
wen going home time
sEEMS so quiet todae in school..
only wen going home wif estee n her
WAH AT LEAZ MANAGE to hear the
* HA HA HA HA HA *
FHEW
good thing though

AND CURRENTLY jojo SONG TOO LITTLE TOO LATE on 987 fm

k
BYE

No comments:

Blog Archive