i'm JUZ CuRiOuS
to know the beautiful dancer behind the mask
R E
yeah
THEY WERE TIGHT MAN
so cute
nice dance choreography
wah wah
sometimes it's feel great to be like a JUDGE
lOL
really hope they could get in
CCA WAS cancel todae
again
not feeling too weLL
=0
ITS BETTER now
aND now watching tv
I FIND joanne PEH IS GOOD IN
handlING FASHION STUFF AH
hey... now i noe todae mY blOG
I COMPLIMENTING
LOL
tmrw quite a long day
alot of subject
-_-
now
sometimes the climate is good some times not so good
sometimes stuffy huMID
sometimes cold
and same goes to human being
sometimes
GOOD
sometimes
OK
there is always the black and WHITe ah
and tehre is always the opposite in life
end here
and mama TEACHER IS BACK
but I JUZ feel that SHE Is gettin quiter
??
end here
GOOD NIGHT
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment