K
SO I ASSUME THat less then 5 people have tHE passwerd to this blog..
as in for now...
k
i read TNP
and about some middle age people
DO blog
so I WENT TO LOOK OUT
ITs fun ah
HEY
BLOGGINg its not for the YOUng only wad...
=)
and its been three days
i never READ THE NEWS PAPER..
So mUZ recoup all the information..
and sch
LIKE I FIND THIS YER
MONDAY
is never too EARLY
good thing though
at leaz out of the 5 days
I CAN have the chance to at leaz ate breakfat
YAR
saraPAn pagi!
and now while typing
dance flooor...
YAr..
SFB out?
hey they are POWER ..seh
but out?
hoping to watch UGLY BETTY For TODAE..
yeah
TEN yeARS from now..
i wonder
how MY LIFE TURN OUT TO BE LIKE??
HOW SINGAPORE turn out to be like??
may be more modern technology..
HOW MY FRIENDS LOOKs LIKE??
WHAT WILL THEY DO?
for my family..
they are close to me..
ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND ME CLOSE TOO ME..
WAD WILL THEY DO?
like when i m 6 yers old
thinking wad happening when i grow up
taht is after 10 yers..
and so now i am 16
i blogging this
i csay
now i am
a DAUGHTER to my lovely PARENTS
A STUDENT to teacher
A FRIEND TO OTHERS
A SISTER TO MY BRO AND BABY
A NEPHEW TO MY AUNT AND UNCLE
GRANDAUGHTER TO GRANDMOTHER
a STUDENT TO A TEACHER
and if only THAT
I KEEP THIS BLOG
for ANOTHER TEN YERS
WHICH I TURN OUT TO BE 26
I BE MORE THAN GLAD TO C THIS POST AGAIN...
????
letc c..
=P
so lets say i end this post here
good nIght
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment