HEY!!!!!
to any PREETY SIS OR PREETY AUNTY
from ice blended stall
if i ever complain *ai yo* so slow
I TRUELY APOLOGIZE
SINce yesterdae HAPPENED!!!!
i 100 percent fully know that
it is not easy handling alot of CUStomers
PREETY CUSTOMERS
ice blended
they rox
THOUGH ALOT of chaos.
IT WAS PREETy OK!!!
ALL PEOPLE WHO HELP
wu la la SYIOK AH
tankz alot leh
k so it is like
this
when i was making ice blended
I WAS SO NERVOUS
couble superly extremely NERVOUS
it reach the speed more than 100 percent
SUPER NErvous
i try to calm
but i wonder why my heart were phumping so fast
STARTIN I WAS SLOW
THEN i try speed up
BUT REALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE
but not all can understand hOW NERVOUS I AM
when comes to the situation
=))
YESTERDAE
was mother burfdae
BOUGht her a small teddy bear
doakan yang terbaek bagi ibu!!!
cheh wah..
bad thing will eventually comes to an end
dnt !!!
no end yet loh!!!
continous working on it
end here
=))
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment